We would like to invite you to come on one of our ADVENTURE trips. These normally take around 3-4 days, during which time we will have been able to show you around the area, allow you to relax and show you only properties that we feel will be of interest to you. Our inspections trips are tailor made for you and are only conducted on a personal one to one basis.
We can arrange Inspection flights and bed/breakfast accommodation at £50 per person for 3/4 days. You will be expected to pay for your own flights and accommodation. The reason for this is that we do not want you to feel under any obligation or pressure to buy from us.
However, if you do buy from us on your inspection we will be offering you our package deal.
Buying a home in Spain is a simple and straightforward process and you should never feel under pressure to make a commitment or sign a contract. We only want satisfied customers who would gladly recommend us to others.
There is no pressure to buy. We will ever be inferred on your viewing trip. Our representatives are not sales person they are guides. They will be guiding you and answering your question. They do not work on commission basis, so they do not know how to push.
All we ask is that clients who join us are serious about buying a property and have the finances to proceed IF AND ONLY IF they see a property that suits their needs entirely.
Our properties are in great demand now, a deposit will reserve and remove your chosen property and plot from the market, and the price of that property will be fixed in Euros. This means that you will not have to pay any price increases, which could be implemented by the developers before your completion date and clients who are purchasing now will undoubtedly benefit from a quite exceptional exchange rate.
Our Package Deal
1.- A white good package. (fridge, washing machine and a hob.)
2.- A wine package (red wine white wine and champagne)
3.- A satellite TV package with English Channel.
4.- Re payment of all the expenses on the inspection trip.
All of our tours include:
- free transport and picking from Airport.
- Introduction to an English speaking lawyer.
- Assistance with opening a bank account with a major Spanish bank.
- A trip to view furniture for your new home (if required).
- Accompanying you to the builders head office to sign the contract to purchase your new home.
- Introduction to an investment counselor.
- Introduction to Global Currency Exchange Network.
Please note: all the above are subject to time permitting.
Complete our questionnaire!
After sale service
In order to provide our clients the best service as possible La Casa Blanca Estates is collaborating with a prestigious local firm of solicitors and other recognized suppliers in Torrevieja.
- Redaction of contracts of sale
- Translation of contracts into English and German
- Preparation of title deeds
- Assistance and translation of title deeds at the notary
- Liquidation of taxes related to title deeds
- Application for fiscal identification number, N.I.E. (non-residents)
- Tax declarations for non-residents (mod. 214)
- Change of titular at the local tax - (SUMA) and cadastre offices
- New or change of -electricity- and water contracts
- All kind of legal advice procedures required by non-residents
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
If you're looking for a property in the Costa Blanca, we will do all we can to help you.
We have an excellent range of properties available from 2 bedroom apartments at around £54,000, townhouses from £87,000 bungalows from £90,000 and detached villas starting at £110,000
We deal with many different developers on the Costa Blanca and we can therefore offer you an excellent range of properties in the Costa Blanca.
We are very confident in our ability to help you in your quest for your dream property, and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to show you how our service can benefit you.
We offer you a personal and professional service throughout your purchase process and beyond.
For more information about buying a property in the Costa Blanca, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org